Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: glpk on aix]

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: glpk on aix]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 03:44:28 -0700

see http://www.perzl.org/aix/index.php?n=Main.Glpk for a package
prepared for aix 5.

Does the source not compile out of the box on aix 6.1?

note the comments:

The library is available as 32-bit and 64-bit:

    If you are compiling a 32-bit program, no special compiler options
    are needed.
    If you are compiling a 64-bit program, you have to compile and link
    your application with "cc -q64" or "gcc -maix64".

--
  Nigel Galloway
  address@hidden