[Help-glpk] Can't apply Fpump

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: [Help-glpk] Can't apply Fpump
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:47:51 -0400

Hello,

I've using GLPK to model and solve a linear problem for quite a while. According to this mailing list, I'm lucky to have it solved using GLPK. The only reason why it's so quick to solve it if the Fpump.

Recently, I've change the way I model the problem to satisfy a new business need and it's just taking for ever. Looking at the log, I see "FPUMP heuristic cannot be applied due to general integer variables". Correct me if I'm wrong, fpump can't be enabled because I've introduce an integer variable ?

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel
http://patrikdufresne.com/