Re: [Help-glpk] go-glpk: Go bindings for GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Ki

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] go-glpk: Go bindings for GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit)
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 08:30:32 +0200

Hello Lukasz,

great news that another language gets GLPK support.

You might consider using Swig to provide a complete wrapper for GLPK. See
http://www.swig.org/Doc2.0/Go.html
Java and Python bindings have been produced with Swig.
Instead of handcrafting the wrapper files Swig allows you to generate them automatically.

You may want to add information about your binding to the GLPK wikibook
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK
Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

http://www.xypron.de

"Ɓukasz Pankowski" <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hi,

I released my Go (http://golang.org/) bindings for GLPK. It is
available at
https://github.com/lukpank/go-glpk .
Hope someone will find it useful.

Package glpk is available under GPLv3+ (as this is what GLPK is using).

The binding is not complete but enough for my purposes. Fill free to
contact me if there is some part of GLPK that you would like to use and
it is not yet covered by the glpk package.

Regards,
Łukasz Pankowski