[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Valid input range for glp_mem_limit]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Valid input range for glp_mem_limit]
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 06:22:28 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Bradford Boyle <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Valid input range for glp_mem_limit
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 22:15:54 -0400

I'm updating some old code that links against glpk and in the process,
I came across an interesting change in the behavior of
`glp_mem_limit()`. In glpk-4.47, the function `glp_mem_limit()` checks
if the pass in value `limit` is less than 0; in glpk-4.48, the
function checks if limit is less than 1. I'm pretty sure calling
`glp_mem_limit(0)` doesn't make any sense, but I was curious why the
change in function behavior?

--Bradford