[Help-glpk] Write Solution Variable to a Google Table

From: Eric Moore
Subject: [Help-glpk] Write Solution Variable to a Google Table
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 14:07:51 -0400

Does anyone have an example they could share on how to use the data drivers to write solution variables to a web page table? I've got a simple model solving in a webpage. The output is written to a textarea. I had a previous version of an end to end supply chain model that would write the solution variables to MySQL tables. I just can seem to find an example to help me figure out how to write a table of solution variables to a table that listed on a webpage. I am certain there is a simple way to use the JSON driver to write the variables to a Google table. Just can seem to get myself started. Any example that any way can share would be a huge help. Sorry for naive question. Just trying to get this thing started.

The link below is what I have build. It is very simple. The input tables don't link to GLPK yet. That is another step that I need to complete. For now I'm just trying to figure out how to write the solution to a Google table that I would add to the bottom of the webpage.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2567864/Finished%20Good%20Planning%20Model/index.html

Thanks,
Eric