Re: [Help-glpk] ODBC Excel driver

From: Haroune ZAGHDAOUI
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] ODBC Excel driver
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:51:43 +0100 (CET)

Heinrich,

I downloaded glpk-4.55 and unzipped the directory. I copied the 64bit glpsol
executable and the "glpk_4_55.dll" and pasted them in Gusek directory. And it
works :-)

Andrew,

I tested SolverStudio for other Operation Research problems. It's seems a very
good application, I liked it and I will use it for problems with fixed data.
But with this problem, my tables on Excel are not always identical. The size
always changes (and is updated by someone else on my Dropbox). So, I prefer to
enter (or let other people enter) the data in the Excel tables and call them
with Gusek IDE via instruction "table IN".

Thank you for developping SolverStudio,

Thanks for your help guys :-)
Haroune.