[Help-glpk] Problems Solving with Relax4

From: Cristiano de Pádua Milagres Oliveira
Subject: [Help-glpk] Problems Solving with Relax4
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 23:14:28 -0300

Hi

Congratulations for the work you have been doing!
I have evaluated the performance of OOK and RELAX algorithms to solve problems with large minimum cost networks flow in water resource applications.
The performance of the RELAX is much higher.
However, I realized that some graphs solve with OOK but not RELAX (GLP_ENOPFS - no primal feasible solution).

I forward the attached problem data in DIMACS format as example.

Best regards,
Cristiano Oliveira