[Help-glpk] solves for mixed-integer quadratic problems

From: usa usa
Subject: [Help-glpk] solves for mixed-integer quadratic problems
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 19:10:33 -0400

Hi,

I need to solve mixed-integer quadratic problems.

(1) the objective function is linear and constraints are quadratic
or
(2) the objective function is quadratic and constraints are linear,.

(3) the decision variables are binary integers.

I have searched some open sourced solvers but I cannot find the source code.

I also need to call it from C# in VS 2013.

Could anyone recommand some open-source solvers ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks