[Help-glpk] Trying to use previous solution from MIP to get duals under

From: Jesus Reyes
Subject: [Help-glpk] Trying to use previous solution from MIP to get duals under LP equivalent
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 15:01:26 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to get an aproximation on equivalent LP duals on a few particular constraints from an MIP problem.

My first try was using the result from MIP to start an LP problem and get their duals, but I'm not getting there and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any help on another method to get those, or assitance on what I'm doing wrong will be higly appreciated, thx.

My try:

>glpsol --model model7.mod --data data.dat --write resu.out

/*Finish correctly*/

>glpsol --model model7.mod --data data.dat --ini resu.out --nomip

/*Fails and Shows: */

Reading basic solution from 'res.out' ...
res.out:2: invalid primal status
Unable to read initial basis

/*If instead of doing so I go:*/

>glpsol --model model7.mod --data data.dat --ini resu.out

/*It works, but this is not what I wnat, as I still can't get duals nor sensitivities*/

Jesus Reyes