Re: [Help-glpk] Modelisation of a subset

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Modelisation of a subset
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 07:33:01 -0500

What you have seems to work.  I created variables (all forced to 1 just to display something interesting)

set I;

param J {i in I }>0, integer ;

set K {i in I }:=1..J[i];

var V{i in I, j in K[i]}, =1;

minimize SumOfV : sum{i in I, j in K[i]} V[i,j];

solve;

display V;

data;

param : I : J :=

1       1

2       1

3       2

4       2

5       3 ;

end;

When I ran this, the “display” statement produced

V[1,1].val = 1

V[2,1].val = 1

V[3,1].val = 1

V[3,2].val = 1