Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Help GLPK]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Help GLPK]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 23:29:03 +0200

Dear Christoph,

your mail had to be forwarded manually, because you are not subscribed
to the GLPK help list, cf.

The GLPK for C#/CLI project supplies wrapper classes for GLPK that can
be used in .NET/Mono projects, see http://glpk-cli.sourceforge.net/.

If you have downloaded GLPK for Windows from http://winglpk.sourceforge.net/
you will see that GLPK for C#/CLI is already included.

You will find the C# examples in
examples/csharp and the documentation is in doc/glpk-cli.pdf,
doc/gmpl.pdf, and doc/cli/index.html.

The script files used to build and run the examples are
w64/check_cli.bat and w32/check_cli.bat depending of the bitness of the
target application.

If you want to build an application in Visual Studio you will have to
ensure that the following dlls are in the correct search paths or your
project:

    glpk_4_60.dll - the GLPK native library
    libglpk_cli_native.dll - the GLPK for C#/CLI native library
    libglpk_cli.dll - the GLPK for C#/CLI assembly

You will have to add libglpk_cli.dll to the reference path:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/6taasyc6%28v=vs.100%29.aspx

You may also want to have a look at the wikibook for GLPK at
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt