Re: [Help-glpk] glp_intopt runs forever

From: Chris Matrakidis
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glp_intopt runs forever
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 18:51:24 +0300

Hi Dusan.

> and glp_intopt() call runs "forever".

I was able to quickly solve it, so it looks like either some precision
problem that is solved by the (small) loss of accuracy when saving or
something wrong with your setup. Have you tried the standalone solver
with the saved file?

> Also the interesting part is that on the older version of glpk it was solved
> without any problems.

I tried both version 4.61 and the 4.62 pre-release without problems.
Which one was the older version that run without problems?

Best Regards,

Chris Matrakidis