[Help-glpk] [Fwd: C# API Exception]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: C# API Exception]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:33:38 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Passorelli, Curtis <address@hidden>
To: 'address@hidden' <address@hidden>
Subject: C# API Exception
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 22:51:50 +0000

Good afternoon,

I wanted to know if I could ask for help when working with the GLPK API.
I imported the libglpk-cli.dll from the source code into Visual Studio
2015 as part of my references.

Following the example in the source code, I included the code listed
below.

When I compiled, I had the exception thrown.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all of the hard work that you do,

Curtis Passorelli

Exception:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeInitializationException'
occurred in libglpk-cli.dll

Additional information: The type initializer for
'org.gnu.glpk.GLPKPINVOKE' threw an exception.

Code:

using System;

using System.Collections.Generic;

using System.Linq;

using System.Text;

using org.gnu.glpk;

namespace api

{

   classProgram

    {

       staticvoid Main(string[] args)

        {

           Console.WriteLine("GLPK " + GLPK.glp_version());

        }

    }

}

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS
SENT FROM GENTEX CORPORATION IS GENTEX CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED
ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. If
review, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete this e-mail
message and any attachments from your computer.