Re: [Help-glpk] Building 4.62 on mingw64

From: Chris Matrakidis
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Building 4.62 on mingw64
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 18:53:05 +0100

Hi Andrew,

> Please see the attachment for a replacement of glpk/src/env/time.c.
> I replaced the Posix version of glp_time with a new one, where gmtime is
> not used (don't remember the reason for it; probably I was not sure
> about the epoch.).

This works fine.

> Thank you for the patch. But is it really necessary to provide
> reentrancy for msys2?

Well, with mingw I use hand written config.h and Makefile so for me it
isn't important. But I have a mutithreaded ios_driver() I was planning
to send you (but needs lots of cleanup to reach that stage) and I
would like it to be buildable with msys2. If you have reservations
about exposing __WOE__ I can prepare a patch to check for *_s and *_r
thread safe functions instead.

Best Regards,

Chris Matrakidis