Gnats 4 install howto

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Gnats 4 install howto
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 23:09:54 +0100

I finally got my Gnats 4 install notes typed up in a form that is readable. The how-to is loosely based on the Gnats 3 install documentation, but all those subtle, hard-to-ferret-out differences are now (hopefully) documented. The document is still in a very early stage, but it should take those people who want to try Gnats 4 through the hardest parts of the installation.

The URL is http://sources.redhat.com/gnats/gnats4inst.html

And in case people are wondering: Gnats 4 is actually quite usable in its current state.

Yngve Svendsen
IS Engineer
Clustra AS, Trondheim, Norway
address@hidden