gnats-adm directory

From: Luca Manai
Subject: gnats-adm directory
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:59:57 +0200

Sorry if this is not the most appropriated mailing list...

I'm trying to install gnats 3.113 on a Sun Sparc 5 running
Solaris 2.6 (gcc 2.8.1 and gnu m4 installed).
Emacs is not installed, but xemacs is present.

I did the following steps:

1] create a user: gnats with home directory
   /usr/local/share/gnats/gnats-db
2] sh ./configure --with-full-gnats

3] make all

4] as root
   make -k install
   (some errors about emacs and gnats.el...
    ...not so important, I guess!)

The problem is: the installation procedure
doesn't create the directory
gnats-adm under /usr/local/share/gnats/gnats-db
with the template files:
  categories, config, responsible...
and the file:
  gnatsd.conf

Should I provide the files manually?
If yes, where can I find the whole list of the needed files?

Thank you.

Luca.