Re: Unable to submit PR

From: Rick Macdonald
Subject: Re: Unable to submit PR
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 20:19:51 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 17 May 2001, Lakshmi Narayanan wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Recently I have installed Gnats 3.113 in Red Hat Linux release 6.2.
> And I face the following problems:
>
>    1. Running gnatsd says '520 You are not in the host access list' error.
>    2. I could not submit PR.  The PR is stored as a mail with the following
> error msg.
> "| /usr/local/gnats/libexec/gnats/queue-pr -q"
>     (expanded from: bug-q)

> sh: queue-pr not available for sendmail programs
> 554 "| /usr/local/gnats/libexec/gnats/queue-pr -q"... Service unavailable

This is a sendmail security feature, but I've forgotten the name of the
program/config where you have to "register" queue-pr so that sendmail will
allow it to be executed. The name of this program usually appears in the
error message, but it doesn't seem to be in yours. I think it's 3 letters.
Hopefully somebody will jump in with the name...

...RickM...