Re: Web interface for gnats administration

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: Web interface for gnats administration
Date: 11 Jun 2001 17:21:51 +0200

    PP> This update was done while employed by Sierra Systems Group, and
    PP> they have allowed me to release the changes back to the
    PP> community. Would there be some interest in including it into the
    PP> gnats 4.0 distribution?

Thanks!  The script seems to work for me, except editing a configuration
file adds the damned ^M characters to the ends of lines.

I'd like to include it into contributed tools in the GNATS distribution,
but before I can do this, the script must be equipped with:

- A free license (preferably GPL).  If you have the permission of the
  original author and of your company, just add the appropriate
  copyright header to the script.

- A short README saying at least what the script is, who are its authors
  and how to install and run it.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
real programmer?  don't get me started.  if you need to hide your
pathetic excuse for a carreer behind super-macho languages like C, C++,