Re: PATCH: gnats/198, -d flag in check-db.sh

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: PATCH: gnats/198, -d flag in check-db.sh
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:06:00 +0200

At 18:35 11.06.2001 +0200, Milan Zamazal wrote:

    PN> I've made patch that closes gnats/198 and extends functionality
    PN> a little.

Thanks for the patch, applied.

BTW, I think it would be useful if check-db was capable to check all the
available databases at once.  Any suggestions for an appropriate option?
Or should it be done by default if the `-d' option is not specified?

I'd vote for keeping it simple and having check-db check all available databases when -d is omitted.

- Yngve