wwwgnats

From: Margaret BRIERTON
Subject: wwwgnats
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:52:25 +1000

Hi

I'm trying to connect to the WWWGnats and i get the following error:

"Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, address@hidden and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and
anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log."

I've looked into my log file and i get the message  "couldn't get the
categories file".  I've placed the .pl files accordingly.

can you help please i need to get this up and running asap?

Margaret