Re: Gnatsweb 4 quirk/bugs

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Gnatsweb 4 quirk/bugs
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 23:08:47 +0100

At 15:59 04.12.2001 -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
I recently installed Gnats v4 with Gnatsweb v4 (both from CVS as of
today 20011204).  The installation has progressed nicely thus far, with
many thanks to Yngve Svendsen for making his current v4 install guide
available.

However, I've hit upon a few problems, and I'm not sure if it's with my
installation or with Gnatsweb.

1. Each page served appears to be missing the beginning <BODY> and
tags. 2. The redirect page after login appears to be missing the code to cause a redirect to happen: 3. The link on the redirect page links back to the login page, causing an infinite click-loop. Each of these where tested from various workstations (Linux and Windows) using Mozilla 0.96 and IE 5-6. Any ideas? Jamin W. Collins

What version of CGI.pm do you have on your system? You might try upgrading it and see if that helps.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer