Re: Failing regexps

From: Lars Henriksen
Subject: Re: Failing regexps
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:06:15 +0100

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 01:19:28AM +0200, Yngve Svendsen wrote:
> Lars, Milan:
>
> I was just curious if you ever found the reason why certain regexps
> failed on Lars' systems?

No, not really. As I reported, the problem related to spaces in query
expressions, e.g.

   (Category == "test")

would fail, whereas

   (Category=="test")

was accepted. The behaviour disappeared when I switched from the
native Dec Alpha compiler to gcc (and the executable became smaller, not
much, but still smaller). I have no clue what could be the reason.

Regards
Lars