RE: GNU Gnatsweb hangs when submitting new bug

From: Dirk Bergstrom
Subject: RE: GNU Gnatsweb hangs when submitting new bug
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:26:14 -0800

> Using gnats 3.999.1 & gnatsweb 1.88
> I managed to get gnats working, query-pr and send-pr behaving as
> expected. However, using gnatsweb, when I try to create a bug, & fill
> everything out & press "submit" but the browser just sits there.

this is a bug in mozilla 0.9.7, not in gnats.  or at least it only
happens with 0.9.7.  i see from your headers that you're using mozilla
as your mailer, so i'd guess it's also your browser:

upgrade to 0.9.8, and the problem vanishes...

--
Dirk Bergstrom                   address@hidden
Computer Geek                     v: 707.433.0564

"it *looks* like a nail; lemme grab my hammer..."