Re: another bug in gnats 4

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: another bug in gnats 4
Date: 10 Feb 2002 18:53:27 +0100

    DB> it's quite likely that there are bigger problems here than just
    DB> the segfault in validateFieldValue().  why is a null pointer
    DB> getting passed?  where did it come from?

This is probably related to gnats/331.  As Forrest J. Cavalier has
mentioned, `edit_field' frees some of its arguments.  I must look into
the sources closer before deciding whether to apply your work around.

Thanks for the report.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope.
                                                (unknown source)