Problem seeing mutiple databases using gnatsweb

From: Koundinya
Subject: Problem seeing mutiple databases using gnatsweb
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:58:33 +0000

Hi,
        Just after getting gnats and gnatsweb work together, I created
a new database called projects to contain the database in
/usr/local/com/projectdb

here is my databases entry for projects

projects:Bug database:/usr/local/com/projectdb

Then I did a mkdb projects

followed by mkcat amass (category)

For projects I have edited the submitters, responsible,
categories and so on.

Then when I use gnatsweb to access this, I only see the default
database.

I have read the documentation and gone through lots of threads
related to this. But most of them see to be for older versions
of gnatsweb and gnats. But I'm running the latest versions of
both.

Any pointers on this will be helpful.

Thanks, Koundinya