Re: Renameing the default database

From: Mel Hatzis
Subject: Re: Renameing the default database
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:51:51 -0800

Try setting the GNATSDB environment variable to the name
of your database.

The following snippet of code (which determines GNATS network
mode) may be causing your problem:

int
gnatsdbHasNetconn (void)
{
  const char *var = getenv ("GNATSDB");
  if (var != NULL && var[0] != '\0')
    {
      if (strchr (var, ':') != NULL)
        {
          return 1;
        }
      else
        {
          return databaseSpecIsNetConn (var);
        }
    }
  else
    {
      return databaseSpecIsNetConn ("default");
    }
}

Not sure that this will solve it, but it's seems like it's worth
a try.

--
Mel Hatzis                  address@hidden
Juniper Networks Inc.