Question on individual field configuration

From: John Van Stry
Subject: Question on individual field configuration
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:23:08 -0800

Hi,

Is it possible in the latest version to change the displayed names of
the built-in fields? For example, I would like to change 'synopsis' to
'recommended change'. I see that in the new dbconfig file I am supposed
to be able to re-order and re-name all the fields, but I haven't had the
chance to play with it yet and I did see there was some kind of warning
for dealing with the built-in functions.

Please respond directly to me at  address@hidden  with any
info. (examples are always welcome)

Thanks!