Gnats 4.0 beta issue

From: Mostaque Choudhury
Subject: Gnats 4.0 beta issue
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:47:14 +0100

Hi,

I have  installed Gnats-4.0 beta version and currently having a problem with
configuring Gnats to pick up the person responsible for a bug when creating
a PR against a category for which this person has overall responsibility.
Gnats seems to defualt the responsible field to the first entry in the
responsible file in the gnats-adm directory. is this  a bug?....
I realise the way round this is to add in "Responsible" at the end of the
dbconfig file, but this defeats the object of having configured the
responsible file and categories file. I am a little confussed about this -
perhaps you might be  able to clarify whether this is a bug or the
functionality is designed in that way.

Many thanks,
Mostaque Choudhury
Computershare Technology Services

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, use of this information (including
disclosure,
copying or distribution) may be unlawful therefore please inform the sender and
delete
the message immediately.  The views expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily
those held by Computershare Technology Services (UK) Limited and Computershare
Technology Services (UK) Limited
does not accept liability for any action taken in reliance on the contents of
this message (other than
where the company has a legal or regulatory obligation to do so) or for the
consequences
of any computer viruses which may have been transmitted by this e-mail.

Computershare Technology Services (UK) Limited
Registered in England & Wales (No. 3199675)
Registered Office:- 7th Floor, Jupiter House, Triton Court, 14 Finsbury Square,
London, EC2A 1BR