Re: gnats4: rmcat

From: Hans-Albert Schneider
Subject: Re: gnats4: rmcat
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:01:51 +0200 (MET DST)

    Milan> BTW, I think `mkcat' is obsolete and useless now as
    Milan> well.  How about to remove them both completely?

Keep in mind that category directories are not necessarily
created on the fly; this is configurable in dbconfig.

It may be needed if create-category-dirs is false (I don't know
it good enough yet to judge on that).

Hans-Albert
--
Hans-Albert Schneider           <address@hidden>
Infineon Technologies AG        phone:  (+49) 89 234 45445