Re: Running gnatsd from init.d

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: Running gnatsd from init.d
Date: 01 Sep 2002 11:44:48 +0200

    B> Hello folx I was curious if anyone has ever tried to run gnatsd
    B> as a service from init.d instead of through inetd?

AFAIK gnatsd can't serve multiple connections.  So you had to use some
sort of wrapper to run gnatsd in a daemon mode.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
All programmers are optimists.  Perhaps this modern sorcery especially attracts
those who believe in happy endings and fairy godmothers.  Perhaps the hundreds