Patch to gnatsweb

From: Robert Lupton the Good
Subject: Patch to gnatsweb
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:25:37 -0400

(This is distinct from the load-query patch that I just sent)

Here's a patch that I've just ported from gnatsweb 2. It fixes a bug
and and adds some functionality:

        * Use gnatsweb-site-v4.pl if it exists, allowing gnatsweb v2 and v4
        to coexist

        * Allow a user to provide a custom sort routine via a callback

        * Allow the Synopsis field to be wrapped

        * Allow the cb routine to return an array (needed to support
        custom sort callback)

        * Fix typo in login_page when requesting passwords
(That's the bug; a missing , in a print statement)

I have a sample sort callback that takes a list of field names and
sorts on them in order; if there's interest I could easily roll this
code into gnatsweb.pl and allow a callback for the user to provide
that field list, e.g.
    elsif ($reason eq 'sort_keys')
    {
        return qw(Severity Priority Class State Category);
    }