RE: Patch: Fix user authentication + MKDB

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: RE: Patch: Fix user authentication + MKDB
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 20:39:24 +0200

At 10:45 04.10.2002 -0700, Pankaj K Garg wrote:

> Thanks. I believe this version is OK and may be comitted.

Thanks. Here's the final version of the patch for both
Gnats and Gnatsweb.

I've taken care of the appropriate documentation for
Gnats also.

Can someone please commit these patches.

I hope to be able to take a good look at it next week, if no one else with commit rights wants to do it before that.

- Yngve