Gnatsweb Login problem in Jakarta-tomcat4.0.4

From: Jian Ding
Subject: Gnatsweb Login problem in Jakarta-tomcat4.0.4
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:56:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have installed gnatsweb on my Solaris machine using Apache server. It works
fine. But recently, I moved gnatsweb to another Solaris machine which is using
jakarta-tomcat4.0.4 server. The problem is, when user inputs user-name & passwd
in the login page, and then clicks login. The gnats always kicks user back to
the login page (user can't see the main page). I don't know this problem is
caused by jakarta-tomcat server or others (I have already check my explorer,
its
cookies enabled).

Let me know if you encountered this problem before or you knew how to solve it.
Thanks in advance!

Jian