Re: Patch: Closed-Date is reset when changing from one "closed" state t

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Patch: Closed-Date is reset when changing from one "closed" state to another "closed" state.
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:08:05 +0200

At 17:44 14.10.2002 +0200, Dieperink Alwin wrote:
Hello,

According to the text in the "gnats-adm/states" file, the Closed-Date should
not change when changing the PR from a "closed" state to another "closed"
state. I think this was also the behaviour of Gnats 3.113.

In the latest version, the Closed-Date is emptied when a new "closed" state
is chosen.

This patch should correct the problem, with following rules:
- The Closed-Date will always be set when the state is "closed" but only if
the previous state was not "closed" or if the Closed-Date is empty.
- The Closed-Date will be reset only if the new state is not "closed".

You are obviously right, and I have committed your patch to dbconfig.in.

Yngve Svendsen