Re: Question about gnats / gnatsweb

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Question about gnats / gnatsweb
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:32:21 +0100

At 13:04 25.11.2002 -0500, Ned Harvey wrote:
We have been using gnats and gnatsweb for a while now, but a couple of weeks
ago, the server died.  I provisioned and installed a new server, and got
everything back running again, but there is one change I can't quite seem to
figure out --

We used to have an "Attach file" button when editing PR's, but it has
mysteriously disappeared.  Is there some information about how to enable
this feature?  I've searched through all the documentaiton I can find, but
with no luck.

We are using gnats 3.113.1 and gnatsweb 2.8.2 on a SPARC Solaris 7 box.
(Previously ran on Intel Red Hat.)

It sounds like you are missing the MIME::BASE64 Perl module. Doing

perl -MCPAN -e 'install MIME::Base64'

should help. Look in the Gnatsweb INSTALL document for more details.

I would also recommend that you consider upgrading to the latest (and last Gnatsweb 2.x) version, which is 2.9.3.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer