Not able to open PR with TKGNATS

From: Christian Guse
Subject: Not able to open PR with TKGNATS
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:05:53 +0100

Hi,
I changed from Gnats4 beta1 to beta2 and from now on my TKGnats is no more
able to list the new PR created with send-pr or gnatsweb.
I always get the error message that the PR in the Index-file has 16 entries
instead of 19 and that I should check the file
for bogus entries. Has there been a change in handling the Index-file from
beta1 to beta2. Since the TKGNATS version in the contrib of beta1
is the same in beta2 I have no idea why this happens.
Thanks a lot

Christian Guse
ESE GmbH