Re: Call for new GNATS maintainer

From: Mel Hatzis
Subject: Re: Call for new GNATS maintainer
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 20:06:24 -0800

On 03/27/2004 06:37 PM, Andrew Gray submitted:
Hi Everyone,

I regret that I have not given GNATS the effort that it deserved.  In
recognition of this I have decided to step down from the GNATS
maintainer role.

Would anyone like to take GNATS maintenance over?  It would be great
if someone could take on incorporating the work that Mel has done on
multiple back-ends for GNATS.

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me in my role,
particularly Yngve, Milan and Mel.  I am sorry that I have not done as
much to maintain GNATS as I should have.

Andrew, thanks for stepping up and getting version 4.0 out as
a general release. This has served the GNATS community well and
we appreciate it and your involvement in the project.

I have a fairly demanding schedule which makes me a little
reluctant to volunteer....and the discussion with my employer
wasn't as favourable as I'm hoping Chad's will be.

In any case, I'm happy to continue supporting the project and
providing some personal development cycles. It'd be really
neat if I could take a more active "developer" role in the
project...my schedule may not afford me the time for maintainer
but I think I could provide valuable development cycles.

--
Mel Hatzis