Cheapest cigarettes on the net, only 15$ a carton! is Tp

From: Lana Jeffries
Subject: Cheapest cigarettes on the net, only 15$ a carton! is Tp
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:31:27 -0500

Breaking News!

We are now offering you cigarette cartons (10 cig packs per carton, 200
cigarettes in total) for the unbelievable price of 14.99$
This comes up to almost 7cents per cigarette!

We have almost every single cigarette brand and they are all avaialable at this
price
We also ship to almost every country in the world

Never pay full price for cigarettes again!

If you are interested, please fallow this link: http://www.onlinettt.com/cigs/

If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter , please fallow
http://binwosk.com/

palladia fletch edwardine dewar chauncey serpent endure anderson admittance
magnanimity helm caress mistletoe chisholm playback depletion bookend gentile