[VAC] Sometime in the next few weeks...

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: [VAC] Sometime in the next few weeks...
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:27:54 -0500

I just want to give everyone a heads-up warning about my predicted
vacation in the near future.  My wife will be giving birth to our first
child sometime in the next three weeks.  The due date is the 8th of
October, but the doctors tell us it could be any time now.  I'll try to
let you know when that date arrives, but I don't expect to be prompt or
even available for two weeks following that event.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/