[GNATSWeb] URL length limitation in IE

From: Tim Buck
Subject: [GNATSWeb] URL length limitation in IE
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:43:38 -0500

Has anyone found a way to get around Internet Explorer's 2083
character URL length limitation in GNATSWeb? (besides not using
IE -- some of my users would revolt if I took that option away).

2083 seems like a lot, but when doing Advanced Queries the column
names and such add up very quickly!

Tim Buck * Information Technology Manager * Recognition Research, Inc.
PHONE +1 540 961-6500 * FAX +1 540 961-3568 * EMAIL address@hidden
No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the
American People -- P. T. Barnum