Re: PR's generated go to pending category.

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: PR's generated go to pending category.
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:14:15 -0500

"Walter Faleiro" <address@hidden>  wrote:
> We have had gnats implementation for our organization. Recently a
> lot of PR' s get into the pending category  and also the gnats
> database gets locked frequently. What could be the error.

All emails that arrive through email are automatically assigned to the
pending category.  For bugs filed through gnatsweb, you generally must
assign a category (defaults to "unknown").

Regarding why the database locks, I'm not certain.  What does your
environment look like? (System OS, version of GNATS, version of
Gnatsweb, etc?)

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/