Locate Gnats users on a map

From: Pankaj K Garg
Subject: Locate Gnats users on a map
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:44:33 -0700

 Wouldn't it be cool to know where all the Gnats users are in the world?

 With help from the recently released Google Maps API, we have created
a service called ZeeMap, where people can quickly create a map locating
members of their groups.

 I've taken the liberty of creating a ZeeMap called 'Gnu Gnats Users'.
This map is available at:

 http://www.zeemaps.com/map.do?group=142

If you are using Gnats, please make an entry for yourself or your company
using the password 'gnats'.

 Will be nice to see after a few days where all the users are!

Pankaj

 --
 Pankaj K Garg                         address@hidden
 1684 Nightingale Avenue     408-373-4027