Relative Date Queries

From: Edward E. Jaffe
Subject: Relative Date Queries
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 01:10:31 -0800

Is there any way to establish a date query relative to the current date? I understand I can query with an expression that includes an explicit date, but such queries make little sense when saved.

For example, I might wish to see every PR that arrived today. If I construct a query using today's date and save it (using the Gnatsweb "cookie" feature), I can't use the same query tomorrow to show me the PRs that arrived that day. Instead, I have to construct a new query each day.

I'd like to be able to specify a date like -5 -- meaning five days prior to today (-0 would mean today).

--
| Edward E. Jaffe                |                                |