submitter-id

From: Tubal Deen
Subject: submitter-id
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:28:19 +1100

When a submitter submits a job he is sent an email.........

Can I stop this when the PR is edited or changed so the submitter does not
get the email

as all our clients keep getting emails when we edit or change PRs can we
stop this

Tubal Deen
> Application Administrator
Ticketek Pty Ltd
T +61 2 9266 4184
M +61 (0)400699828
F +61 2 9299 7588
E address@hidden
A Lvl 6, 171 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000
IMPORTANT: This email transmission is confidential. It is intended only for
the attention of the addressee. If the email transmission is received other
than by the addressee you are requested to immediately return the email to
advise of the misdirection and make arrangements for its immediate deletion.
The email transmission is the property of Ticketek Pty Limited, and any
information contained therein is legally protected. The unauthorised
reading, copying, distribution of, or dissemination of the email
transmission or any information contained therein is strictly prohibited.