Re: Having multiple notify people

From: Jo A Wahle
Subject: Re: Having multiple notify people
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:20:39 -0500

Commas.
If the people are in the 'responsible' list, then you just need their 'responsible' name. If not, then you need the full e-mail address in the notify list. (The responsible person has to be in the 'responsible' file but the notify people don't have to be.)

--
Jo Wahle, Software Engineer, Engineering Support, SAIC
(Science Applications International Corporation – www.saic.com)

Walter <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden

10/10/2006 12:00 PM

Please respond to
address@hidden

address@hidden
cc
Subject
Having multiple notify people

Hi,
I need some help in having multiple people in the
notify list

The format of categories is:

category:description:responsible:notify

How can I have more than one notify. I need to know
the separator between multiple addresses. Should there
be a separator like ":" or should it be like below.

category:description:responsible:address@hidden
address@hidden

Thanks
--Walter