Re: gnats queue sorting question

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: gnats queue sorting question
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:16:02 -0600

Well, perhaps it's simply time to cut 4.2 and get it out the door before
making any more changes.  There are a couple usability and security
patches made a while back, as well as the GPL v3 change.  Probably
better to have a release now so people can start distributing it.

I'll dig through the source and see if there's anything outstanding that
would hold it up, but I think we should be able to release something
tonight or tomorrow.

Chad