Re: gnatsweb edit pr problem

From: ate-star
Subject: Re: gnatsweb edit pr problem
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:59:24 -0700 (PDT)

Just found that when tried to edit pr second time after it been created, the
it hangs up from web(actually, web got time out, showing : internal error).

I can repeat the problem follow these step by step:

1)      create a new pr without any error
2)      from query results, click on edit this new pr
3)      do some changes, then click on “Submit edit”
4)      once the first time editing done, repeat from 2) to 3)
5)      then it hangs up at step 3)

Any idea what's problem?

Please help!