Re: gnats, automake, and GCC_CFLAGS

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: gnats, automake, and GCC_CFLAGS
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:40:13 -0600

Copying up to the list, since this pertains to users. Hey! We're back! :) Alex and I have been cleaning up the compilation process a bit, with the code sitting in CVS/HEAD. The conversion to Automake left some flag definitions out of the mix, and changes in autoconf have caused a few breakages.  I'm about to make a commit to HEAD to incorporate some of our changes.  It would be nice to get a 4.2 out the door sooner than later. Any volunteers to help?

Chad