Re: New Emacs with GTK!

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: New Emacs with GTK!
Date: 01 Apr 2003 00:04:42 +0200

kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes:

> http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs
>
> It has a CVS links somewhere which has instructions, I believe.
>
> Kai, blissfully watching, with a slightly hurting head, the beautiful
> Gtk scrollbar.

I would not mind if it were less beautiful and more functional.
Athena scrollbars are by far the ugliest contraptions the whole world
round, but they can't be beat in functionality and ergonomy.

It is a bloody pity that one can't easily configure GTK to have the
full mouse bindings of Athena scrollbars.