Re: PCL-CVS and adding full directory structures?

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: PCL-CVS and adding full directory structures?
Date: 16 Jul 2003 13:59:21 +0100

  Galen> Is there anyway to do this?  I seem to only see an unadded
  Galen> directory as unknown.  I then add this directory and all the
  Galen> objects contained within that directory then show up as
  Galen> unknown, some of which are new unknown directories.  So, to
  Galen> add an entire directory structure is sort of a painful set of
  Galen> iterative steps.

  Galen> I have been using shell command files for this type of
  Galen> operation instead, but I was hoping PCL-CVS might offer up a
  Galen> way of doing this as well.

Do you know about the ability to mark whole directories? You put point
on the directory and hit "m". This doesn't solve your problem (you
still have to recurse down the tree by hand), but it does mean that
you can all files, and subdirectories (but not sub-subdirectories) in
a directory with two keypresses.

Phil